Friday, October 31, 2014

Award!



I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award. By the wonderful Jessica Spencer at Innerworkings of the female mindInnerworkings of the Female Mind - Thanks, Doll
So here is how this dealio works!


The Rules:
1.     Post 11 random facts about yourself
2.     Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3.     Nominate bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
4.     Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated

PART ONE
11 Facts about me:
1.     I really like reading Amish fiction novels
2.     My favorite person (celebrity wise) is Carrie Underwood
3.     I have a good amount of Family in Germany and I plan on visiting there next summer
4.     Remembering song lyrics is really hard for me.
5.     I was a sign language major for a year and a half
6.     I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 1 sister in law, 1 brother in law. One of each.
7.     I love playing board games – mainly Settlers of Catan
8.     I can’t apply eye liner to save my life
9.     I love the Duggar family!
10.  I have gotten my nose pierced 4 or 5 times – cant remember. I keep taking it out
11.  I love watching baseball!

PART TWO
Jessica’s questions && My answers:
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! I think mainly because I am super nostalgic and I love the idea of Christmas. I actually enjoying thinking back on Christmas after the fact that I enjoy being the moment.
 Who is your favorite Author? Beverly Lewis!
 If you could have dinner with one famous person, who would it be and why? Carrie Underwood, because I love her more than anyone
 How did you start blogging?
I have dabbled in blogging off and on for years. I kept coming back to it after a while and in September I decided to just dive in and go for it since it was so much fun for me!
 What is your favorite quote?
“I could dance to this beat – forevermore!” – Taylor Swift 
ok, fine I just happen to be listening to that song but – I couldn't think of another one.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Ice cream, Reality TV Shows, and Amish Fiction novels.
 What is your greatest pet peeve?
When people call my work back without listening to their voicemail and they have no idea who called them or why – and expect me to know who called them.
 What tops your bucket list at the moment?
Be able to do Crow Pose in Yoga!!!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I would like to have at least 1 baby and for my church to have a building – and still be doing yoga.
What is the one food staple that is always in your kitchen no matter what?
Bagels.
What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
I yelled at a Vikings fan on the Streets of Detroit one time.

PART THREE
My questions for you:
  1. Do you like Christmas music?
  2. Do you like to cook?
  3. Do you watch Gilmore Girls?
  4. What is your favorite hobby?
  5. What are 3 goals you have in the next 10 years?
  6. Do you watch Reality TV?
  7. How do you feel about your current job?
  8. What is your most embarrasssing moment?
  9. Any hidden talents?
  10. How do you feel about flying? 
  11. What did you want to be when you were little?


My Nominees
Drum roll please…
Melissa at The Rambling Llama

but ANYONE can do this - please do!

22 comments:

  1. LOVE this! thanks so much for nominating me I accept! :) "I love watching baseball!" ME TOO!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Congrats! I got my liebster award not too long ago! This was so much fun getting to know more about you! Loved chatting the other day as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You're a boardgamer too?? We just bought Catan, actually... but our collection spans really wide. (and fills up our extra bedroom--oops). What other games do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Carrie Underwood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When people call my work back without listening to their voicemail and they have no idea who called them or why – and expect me to know who called them.--YES YES YES YES YES YES! I have this happen all the time and it drives me bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baseball is America's favorite sport right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOOOVE board games!! We play a lot of versions of Catan, Survive, Small World, and catch phrase :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course!! College football is a close second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is the worst! It makes me so irritated - glad you can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i LOOOOVE catan!!!! i wish we could play!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we could plat over skype ;) or theres gotta be some virtual version :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for nominating me! :) :)
    Here is my post: http://lifewiththecasterlines.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaawww!!! <3 <3 thanks! I love your blog as well....and you! You're awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!