Monday, October 20, 2014

Noonday Par-tay

This past Saturday I had the awesome opportunity and privilege to host a Noonday Party! Or as I called it - a Noonday Par-tay. Because that rhymes. If you don't know what Noonday is,  here is a brief description from their website: Noonday Collection's mission is to create economic opportunity for the vulnerable. We partner with artisans in the developing world, empowering them to grow sustainable businesses. By creating a marketplace for their goods, we create dignified jobs at living wages. This allows our artisans to earn more in order to support their families. We also offer no interest loans and make advance payments on orders. This way we are able to shoulder the costs of materials and build a lasting relationship based on trust. We offer scholarship programs and emergency assistance. Noonday Collection also donates a portion of sales from adoption trunk shows to place orphans in forever families.
Noonday Collection is not a charity and we do not believe that providing a hand out is a sustainable long-term solution to poverty. We aim to be a sustainable business that gives women across the United States a way to make a lasting difference in the fight against poverty and injustice. This is what makes this movement so special. To learn more about Noonday's impact, click here: http://www.noondaycollection.com/impact
I had about 10 pwople come over and look at the Jewelry. It is all hand made and gorgeous! I wanted one of every single thing. However, the husband did not think that was the best idea haha


I was dog sitting for my little neph-pups so they joined in on the fun. Hero, did not appreciate the paparazzi.


It was such a fun night  and I am glad everyone that could come got to come out! If you are interested in ordering from my party check out the link below! 

Have you ever been to a Noonday Party? Have you ever Hosted one? Have you ever heard of Noonday? What kind of parties do you like to go to, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay?

Couldn't make it to my show? That's OK- you can still make a difference with your purchasing power by placing an order online at www.MelissaArcher.NoondayCollection.com until Wednesday, be sure to type in 'Mary's Show' upon check out. 

6 comments:

  1. I never heard of that before! Things go in rounds - the Jamberry nails has been the latest round of parties around. I'll have to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a Jamberry party they look interesting for sure!

      Delete
  2. So fun!!! Love their stuff! I do Stella, so I'm biased to that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to a Stella Party but I have looked at their stuff and it is cute for sure!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to check it out! It looks like gorgeous stuff! I do Thirty-One, so I'm partial to their parties :) But I've been to Paparazzi, Jamberry, and Mary Kay parties, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I forgot about Thirty-One! I have never been to any of those parties but I did get some awesome stuff for my wedding from there! I have never heard of Paparazzi, I will have to look that up!

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!