Tuesday, March 17, 2015

11 Yoga Tanks That Will Make You Want To Do Yoga

It is no secret that I love yoga. It is a dream of mine to be a Holy Yoga Instructor one day. If I had the money for it - I would do it RIGHT NOW. 

But one of the best things about yoga is all the realllly cute clothes I find on Pinterest. When I have cute workout clothes it makes me want to work out more. I somehow managed to narrow all the yoga tank tops to my top 11 that make me want to get into the studio every. single. day.

1) I'm just here for the Savasana by Inner Fire Apparel Love this because Savasana is the best part of class. Espically if I just worked my Asana off. 

2) I Bend So I Don't Break by Arima Designs Yoga makes me feel amazing and flexible and I find this refreshingly simple. 

3)Keep The Wild In You by Maidservant of Encouragement Not only does this tank look amazingly comfortable - it reminds me of one of my favorite poses - Wild Thing 

4)Yoga by ShopELL obviously I love Yoga so this one is a given

5) Namast'ay In Bed also by Arima Designs I love puns. I love this tank!!

6)Yogaholic by Everfitte I can't get enough yoga so this is completely true! 

7) I Wanna Feel The Heat With Somebody by Customizedgirl.com I love hot yoga and this shirt is beyond cute

8)Hot Mess also by Everfitte Every time I leave the yoga studio I am a hot mess! My make up had run all over my face because I was sweating profusely and the tiny amount of hair that I have has come out of my pony tail and got shoved somewhere to keep it out of my face. 

9) Yoga. I'm Down, Dog.  Also by Everfitte Again with the puns!

10) Namaste by Everfitte I looove the colors!! I love the layout. 

11) How's my Downdog by Howsmydowndog Because in Downdog this is right side up. I LOVE IT

Do you have any favorite yoga tank tops? Do cute workout clothes inspire you to work out?

6 comments:

  1. I love creative tanks :)
    That upside down / downward dog one is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I would give anything to be able to wear a tank! My bust is just too large... I end up wearing plain tanks (with like a sports bra that looks like I'm going into battle or a regular bra with a sports bra) under some type of looser fitting short sleeved shirt! It's such a pain to get dressed to work out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cute. I need to start yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! Yes Yoga has SOO many benefits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like you're going into battle haha! you're so funny! Luckily there are some supper cute flowy short sleeve shirts

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!