Saturday, October 4, 2014

#Blogtober14 Day 4// favorite Instagram picture


Today's #blogtober14 prompt was Favorite Instagram picture. I have hundreds of pictures on my personal IG account and since I am a giant chicken I have a separate IG for my blog endeavors. Anywho. I couldn't pick just one so I think I cheated.  Here are my 2 favorite IG Posts.

#1 
This is of me and my Dad taking a nap while he was battling cancer. I don't want this to be sad, ok? Yes I ended up losing my dad a few weeks later but this is just such a sweet memory I have with him. While he was sick I tried to sneak in as much time with him as I could and sometimes it was like nothing was wrong. I will always cherish this picture.


#2
Loading
Well Instagram: you're the first to know, I AM ENGAGED!
this one was taken just hours after I got engaged to my hunky hubs! I love this picture that moment was one of the best of my whole life! My ring was so sparkly and I remember thinking how lucky I was that Philip wanted ME forever and that he had this ring made for me and I got to keep it!!


What is YOUR favorite Instagram picture?!?





Helene in Between Blogtober

4 comments:

  1. sorry about your dad but glad you got these memories. Love the ring. When did you get married? I got married 2 days after I graduated high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I got married June 14, 2013. I was 24 and my husband was 22 :) crazy that you were so young!!! but that's awesome!!

      Delete
  2. So sorry about your father, what a sweet picture of you two. You ring is GORGEOUS!! How did you post the Instagram picture with the follow button? That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I went to Instagram on my computer and there is a "..." button in the corner and it said Embed and when I clicked on it, it gave me a code that I just copy and pasted into my post :)

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!