Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome, October

Picture
I can't believe it is already October! That really snuck up on me. I guess it happens every year because I just look so forward to my birthday and then I blink and it's October.
This year October is going to be very different & truthfully really hard for me.


You see I am going to be putting in my 2 weeks notice in two weeks notice at my job. But before that this Friday I am starting training for a work at home opportunity that I am going to be starting. I will be working 8:30-5PM and then training from 7-11PM Monday-Friday from October 3rd to November 3rd. woof.



Can I be honest for a second? I'm scared. Like really scared. Scared that I will be super tired and cranky. Scared that my house will just fall apart. Scared that I will fail. Scared that I will hate it. Scared that I will get too overwhelmed and just shut down.



Despite my fear I am ready. I am ready to set my own hours, have a flexible schedule, be able to take a day off without being afraid, ready to not dread waking up in the morning. I am ready for this change.



I am relieved. This is an answer to prayer. I have been searching for a good work from home opportunity and this fell into my lap. If I didn't know multiple people who did this I would think it is a scam. I didn't know you could work from home and NOT be a cold caller. Blew my mind. 



I know there will be moments when I want to quit. Moments when I cry because that seems to be my go-to reaction when the going gets tough these days. I just feel like everything is falling into place now. I have my little corner of the internet where I can voice my frustrations. I have this little part of me where I can relax and have fun. I have found a community of people where I can go to escape if I need to. Reading other people's blogs blesses my life so much.
Picture
So thank you, reader. Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my heart, my fears, and for your encouragement. 


Thank you, bloggers out there, for letting me into your world. For sharing your stories with me. For being funny and real and interesting. 



This blogging world is a fuzzy, confusing place most of the time I feel like I am walking alone in the woods. But everyday I feel more and more at home here and I see the path that God is leading me down through the blogging world.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great! I am excited for you :) What will you be doing for your new job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be a customer service rep for a time share company. People that own a time share that want to book a vacation call a number that gets forwarded to me and I book their vacation for them. It is great because I can pick my hours and arrange it around my life :)

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!