Friday, October 3, 2014

October Goals


I started blogging late into September and I kept seeing September Goals posts all over and I just felt like it was too late in the game to make one. So here we are in October and I want to make some goals gosh darn it!

So here we go...

  1. Read half of Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker
  2. Don't go crazy from training M-F 7-11PM for 4 weeks
  3. Carve Pumpkins with my husband.
  4. Keep up with my yoga practice 1x/week
  5. And finally, blog 3x a week and build my blogging skills and make blog friends
What are YOUR October goals???



5 comments:

  1. I've been reading everyone's goals this week and it's so refreshing to see that everyone has different things they want to achieve! YES to carving pumpkins and YES to making new blog friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has got to be the year that I do it! I say every year that I will, and somehow it never ends up happening!! I love blog friends, I'm going to go check out your blog :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i was planning on finding your blog and following you and then like a sign from heaven you followed me too. that means we're blog friends. i'm pretty bossy, so i'm making it happen.

    also pumpkin carving! i did that for the first time last year. it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahaha you are hilarious! well my blog is under 1 month old I have some random posts from my failed half-hearted attempts before. so you should take your expectations from here (my hand is above my head) and bring them down to here (my hand is now at my belly button)

      but welcome, welcome blog friend.

      Delete
    2. that means there's nowhere to go but up…. :) :) :) haha

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!