Friday, October 24, 2014

In a Perfect World & #TGIFhop!

Fun fact: this is the blue print from my reception seating chart.

You could call me opinionated. You could call me bossy.

I like to think of it as I have great ideas and people should at least consider them.

Here are some of my great ideas that I am hoping catch on.



1. Fridays should be half days. No one wants to be in the office and working. Lets's just work really hard until 1 and go home for a late lunch.



2. People who spend the most time in the office should be able to pick the music. Music can make or break the work experience. The playlist at my office is nothing short of terrible. I have only been here a little over 6 months and I am so sick of this music I want to shove pencils in my ears so I don't have to subjected to "Jesse's Girl" for the 10,000th time, this week.


3. Mondays should be half days as well. But from 12-5. Because there are few things worse than that alarm clock going off on Monday mornings. woof.


4. My last idea, for now, is coffee shops need to deliver. The coffee at work is crap. I want Tim Hortons and a Timbit on my desk, stat.



Can we? It would make everything so much nicer and sun-shiner.



That's all I got.

Welcome To The TGIF Hop!
Lets celebrate making it through another week by
 linking your blog and/ or your instagram below. 
You may link up any post.
 Remember, visiting other blogs and/ or Instagram links is what makes a successful blog hop.
This hop runs from every week. Starting Friday morning to Wednesday morning.
Be kind and grab a TGIF BLOG HOP button below.




Grab a button and spread the love of TGIF because who doesn't love Fridays?!

TGIF Blog & Instagram Hop

RULES
1. PLEASE Follow your host and cohost blog's via GFC oBLOGLOVIN
2. Please Follow the hosts and co-hosts on Instagram if you link-up your account below.
3. Please leave a comment stating that you are following and where so we can follow you back and get to know you! Sometimes it can be hard to know which is a new follower and we don't want you to think we're rude.
4. Tweet the hop below to help us grow. It's greatly appreciated. 
5. Be social.  Meet new friends. 
*You do not need an Instagram account to link up.
Every first Friday of the month we will be hosting a lovely GIVEAWAY!




                                                                                                                                                               
     
Meet TGIF's Weekly Cohost
Mary-Keith 
 http://marykeithp.blogspot.com/

Mary-Keith
My blog is probably considered a Lifestyle Blog. I talk about things that I find are true, and I don't sugar coat.
 I don't post how-tos because there is nothing in life I have mastered, accept how to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon. I mainly talk about my husband, my Faith in God, my family, 
and sometimes I talk about how bad I am at Yoga

Want to be our next cohost and be featured? Click here!!
The TGIF HOP is looking for bloggers like YOU to cohost with us!



                                                                                                                                                       

This Weeks TGIF Feature
From the blog of: Babies Learn Through Play

Be sure to check her blog out here.
 Help us spread the word about this HOP by clicking "tweet" below!!
Tweet: Link up at the #TGIFhop with @kaitlynmarie003 @desireephillips @silviearmas @ryderbunch @scggirl #instagramhop #bloghop http://ctt.ec/8oM2V+




19 comments:

  1. You are hilarious but so on point with half-day Mondays and Fridays! We need to start a petition! So excited you are co-hosting the TGIF Hop with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your wonderful blog on TGIF hop & now I'm following you on Bloglovin & Twitter.
    Thanks
    Angie
    http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I sign up for all those things to happen at my job?!?!?
    I always say we need 4 day work weeks & 3 day weekends... only makes sense!!
    & I want to add - every job should be shut down during Christmas week. Except Target workers. I need Target at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! and seriously i would sign that petition in a heartbeat! I am so glad for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for coming to check me out Angelique! Did I see you are from Michigan???

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, genius! People shouldn't have to work during Christmas week it's not right! I've done it a few times and it is NOT good!! Except for Target...those employees should get 1 1/2 or something to make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "coffee shops need to deliver" yes yes YES! a million times yes. Why is this not a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously, how do we make this happen???

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have no idea but it needs to be! their business would explode, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Melanie! I wish we could actually make it a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMEN TO #4. AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. also i've been pushing for a mobile coffee shop…. because i'd be willing to open the door and take up to 50 steps to get a mocha. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would be willing to do that I suppose too. But getting in a car or something. heckkkk nawww.

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously. too much extra effort. also i love that you got disqus!

    ReplyDelete
  15. obviously I need coffee because I am too tired. Oh yeah, I jumped on that party train. Melissa Camacho from Rambling Llama emailed me and suggested it because she wasn't getting notified of replies/ and I was flabbergasted So here we are. Disqusing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the way you think!! 1/2 days everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think if we all band together we can make this happen haha!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!