Monday, October 13, 2014

Saturday Bike Ride & Embarrassing Moment.

 If you didn't read my post in the beginning of October (Here) then you didn't know that this month is super crazy busy town for me. I am training for a new job during the week for 4 hours a night then 2 hours of homework plus my normal job. It's just a lot. To be honest it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I am just super tired! Anywho this weekend Philip wrote me a country song just because he knows how to make me laugh. Then we went to Ulta and spent way too much money on new make up. Then cashed in a gift card at Target and then went for a bike ride. This is where it gets embarrassing.

You see I have been riding a bike for as long as I can remember. Successfully I might add. This weekend, however, was a different story. Philip turned a corner and saw a truck coming and so he stopped. So I tried to stop. And then the next thing I know I am on the ground. THE GROUND! I fell. Off my bike. I couldn't believe it. So I got up and I tried not to cry. Because it hurt and because my pride had just been smushed to smithereens!

Philip said he was sorry because it was probably his fault and I replied with "I know" I am just a peach. Then I got back on my bike and started laughing. If I had just seen a (semi) grown woman fall off her bike I wouldn't have been able to not laugh. The guy in his truck thankfully held it together. But c'mon it's a funny visual!

Then we stopped and  snapped a few pictures of each other. My husband is studly.


 Then we used this crazy app on my phone that takes pictures through the camera but we control is on my phone. You guys- the future is NOW!!!




 The dirt that is all over me is from the fall, I couldn't get it all to come off.


 Then we went back home and got ready to go out to dinner and hang out with some friends. It was such a great Saturday and exactly what I needed to get refreshed after such a taxing week.

I hope your Saturday was as good or better than mine! What did you do this weekend? Have you ever fallen off your bike as an adult??

5 comments:

  1. well it is awesome to know I am not alone! :) Thank you so much, I happen to think we are pretty cute as well ;) I was clicking around your blog today but I didn;t have time to make any comments but it is so cute! thank you for stopping by! I really love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day!! .... I can't really ride a bike, so you're ahead of me there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man I LOVE bike riding, except when I am falling haha, definitely never too late to try to learn

      Delete
  3. dude I can't even ride a bike so you're way ahead of me at least ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really!?! bike riding is my favorite!! you should totally learn how!

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!