Saturday, October 4, 2014

I am just a hott mess.


Happy Saturday friends! I'm just going to write a quick blurb here on this fine Saturday morning. Simply because this is something I think about more and more. 
Here it is, the long and the short of it: I am a hott mess. 


It's true. I might even be a hopeless case. 
I am 26 years old and I can't apply eyeliner to myself. I don't know what kind of make up to use. My make up is non existent by 5PM. My mascara smudges and the eye liner I managed to squeak on isn't where I left it. 
My hair? Well that's a joke. I can curl it but it's not the best. 
I spill my food regularly. The seatbelt in both of our cars have ice cream stains on the passenger side. Because that's just how I roll.  
I leave in the morning and I think "man I'm adorbs" [i actually say that to myself]
And somehow when I look in the mirror I say "excuse me, young man, you are not allowed in the women's ... - oh my heavens. That's ME!!"
Without make up I look like a prepubescent boy. 

Moving on:  
I have sloppy handwriting. 
I run into walls, open drawers, open cabinets, anything really. 
These are things I have come to terms with but I wish I could improve on. 
Mainly the make up and hair. Can anyone help me? Or am I helpless? What's a good foundation??? Eye liner???? 

The struggle is so real. 

I hope you're having a great weekend.


4 comments:

  1. the worst part about the eyeliner is all of the pinterest tutorials that make it seem like a freaking cake walk. uhhh no. it is not that easy. i either have none on or i look like i should be manning a street corner if you know what i mean. i have NO Idea of the foundation…. i use a bb cream every day. it works pretty well for me. but i feel you on it. so much.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no seriously! they're like "and then add eye liner like this..." umm yeah...not so much!!" and yeah it is such a hard balance!!!!! between street walker and cute.

      Delete
  2. I think you are super cute! As for eyeliner.. I can't help you there because I don't use it, ha. But Mary Kay's foundation is fantastic! I also really want to try the new Bare Minerals liquid foundation. I've heard great things about it. And for just going out and about I love BB cream. I've tried Olay and Garnier, and am wanting to try the Maybelline one! And one more thing! I just discovered NYX make-up setting spray. This stuff is amazing. One spray and your make-up stays on all day long. It's like hairspray for your face! Except not sticky, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow THANK YOU! I have GOT to try those things! thank you so much!!!! :)

      Delete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!