A few people (Lora & Christine) had this Get To Know Me on their blogs recently. It reminded me of MySpace surveys. I used to LOVE MySpace surveys. So just for old time's sake...
1. Favorite pet I ever had
Maybe my old dog, Sally. She was really cool. I sang a Gloria Estaphan song to her the day before we put her down. Very moving.
2. Favorite food I’ve cookedIce Cream with Saunder's hot fudge and chocolate chips.
3. Teacher who changed my life, and why
4. The best paid entertainment I’ve ever seen
Them legs, though.
5. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours
6. My greatest skill (past or current)Backing up in a straight line. But only on a really good, clear day.
7. The best advice I’ve ever been given
"Don't worry about liking him, just be his friend, and if something happens - great. If not you've got a really good friend out of it" - My Dad. Re: Philip
8. My favorite flower – purchasedlillies. or something pretty.
9. My favorite flower or plant – personally grownPoison Ivy.
10. The most favorite gift I’ve ever gotten – what and from whom?this is so hard. I am a gifts person. Any thought that goes into a gift makes me want to cry. The gift of life - from my mother.
11. My most suspenseful moment
Any and every time I am on an airplane.
12. My most unexpected achievement?yoga. I am not good at being athletic or strong. or anything. but I have been making some nice progress in that area.
13. My favorite paid employment, evermeh.
14. The favorite dessert I’ve ever eaten
Frozen Yogurt with all the fixin's
15. The most scared I’ve been by a bug or critterWhen there was freaking snake in my basement!!!!
16. My favorite household chore
I like the very last one I have to do that day, but only when it is over.
17. Favorite item no one knows I own?
why would I keep this a secret?
18. The prettiest shiny object I’ve ever owned
19. Favorite outdoor smell
20. Favorite song I ever danced to and with whom?
My wedding song Best Friend- Jason Reeves.
I can never remember the name of this song. I just had to ask Philip. I am the worst.
21. The favorite place I have ever traveled to where I’d spend my whole life if I could?
Charleston, South Carolina without hesitation.
22. The most significant change I’ve had to go through and how it made me better
23. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)