Most people can't believe it is December. I, personally, am so glad December is FINALLY here! I love Christmas, I love this time of year! Every day a new neighbor puts up Christmas lights, is it SO EXCITING! I would drive up and down the street all night oohing and awwing, sipping hot chocolate and eating Christmas cookies if that wasn't a giant waste of gas. And, no I will not be walking up and down the street it's cold out there.
Let's get down to it! December Goals!
Recap on November Goals:
- Read 100% of my Blogging for Books book! If I finish that - start Interrupted again. Well I am 1 for 2 on this one. I haven't cracked open my Blogging for Books book. I started reading Interruppted again but I don't really agree with what I am reading so far so it is kinda making me mad. I did, however, start reading Blog, Inc and bought another Amish fiction book. I am going in the wrong direction!
Yoga 3x/week againI am back in my yoga ways and it feels great Not only blog 3-5 times a week but good content - come up with a game plan for Decemberyes and no. I am proud of everything I have put out so far (mainly The Fruit of The Spirit Series) but I don't have a game plan for the rest of December. Find at least 2 guest post idea for December and contact people to do themRight after I made these goals I came up with my Fruit Series. So, I nailed that one! Get Philip a great birthday giftI really was on fire this month.I got him a book he asked for, a board game he wanted, and a shower speaker so he can rock out while showering
- Make a meal planning schedule and meal plan for 2 weeks And that is where it ended. I didn't even think about this one.
- Finish one of the 6 books I have going.
- Keep up with the She Reads Truth Advent reading plan
- Finish Christmas gift shopping and wrap presents
- Launch Yoga page
- Plan trip to Germany when Vanessa my sweet German cousin/little sister comes to visit
- See a Christmas play
- Research Pastor/Ministry Wife Series
- Be a better wife
A bit ambitious maybe but I believe in myself. and Maybe I can be able to ride a bike!
What are your goals for December? Did you have a productive November? ARE YOU PUMPED FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!