Thursday, October 15, 2015

Nursery Inspiration

I am getting suuuper excited to start getting the nursery ready. The current office is where the baby will reside. It is currently a super cool teal-y color. If you look at my bump pics you can sometimes catch a glimpse.

I want the room theme to be Michigan. NOT as in the University of, I am more of a State girl myself. But as in the state of Michigan. Flint, Detroit, maybe some Tigers in there.

As far as colors if it is girl I want to add gold and coral to the teal. Or if it is a boy I would like to add navy and maybe a light green. I am unsure. I would like a dresser/changing table that is a pop of color.... so much to think about

We really need to finish the basement and move the piano out and then it is game on, nursery! 

Here as some visuals of what I am thinking for the nursery I am thinking: 

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source

Source


This is the last week of my 1st trimester!! I am looking really forward to finding out the gender of the baby and having the energy to clean my house again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!