Thursday, October 1, 2015

Baby P // week 4

So, this is weird. I have been dreaming, planning, and wishing for these posts for all long as I can remember. It's super weird to actually be doing one. 
Week: F O U R
Baby is as big as a: poppy seed, aka TEENSY TINY
What is going on in the womb: The primitive placenta is also made up of two layers at this point. Its cells are tunneling into the lining of my uterus, creating spaces for your blood to flow so that the developed placenta will be able to provide nutrients and oxygen to my growing baby when it starts to function at the end of this week. (source)
How is Mom? Little bit of nausea in the morning and my boobs are getting heavier and more sensitive every day, if Kona jumps on them one more time... Also I am a little more weepy than usual. I sobbed when Philip left for camp. Sobbed. Lastly, I am tired most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!