Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kona - is becoming a big sister

 Hello, my non furry friends! As you all probably know, my mom is having a baby! Blah Blah Blah, yada, yada, yada! That thing is all I hear about!! The baby did this, the baby did that. What will we call it? Where will it sleep? It is getting old! I just wish they would focus on my needs more, again. What do I want to eat? Where do I sleep?

Speaking of sleep, this human child is already getting in the way of my happiness. I love sleeping by my mom's stomach. OK, fine, I will admit it, I like to sleep there because I feel protective over the little thing. However, lately, mom has been using a pillow on her stomach. The pillow blocks me from my position as Guardian Of The Bump! Sometimes I take matters into my own paws and burrow my way between the disgraceful pillow and my human.

Mom has been really tired lately. We used to play for hours. Now I have to bark at her to get her to notice I am even in the room. 


 My favorite times with my mom are when she comes home from lunch. I climb up on her lap and we just chill for about 15 minutes. I really love these times. Even though my mom's lap is slowly disappearing. I've been trying to come up with a nice way to tell my mom that she is really packing on the pounds. Everything is going right to get gut, and that is my space!

 Mom promises me, and sometimes almost cries when we talk about it, that she will still love me. She said love is meant to be multiplied not divided. I told her she needs to stop watching Sister Wives and take me for a D A M N walk!!
 The best part is, Mom goes to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 and dad and I stay up late together! Some Daddy-Daughter bonding time. We play tug of war, PS4, and I clean out his ears sometimes. I'll admit, Mom growing me a person isn't all that bad! As long as they remember their first love and priority, me. No matter how cute that naked alien thing ends up being. And they such better teach it who is the real boss in this house and how to play catch!!!

Thanks for reading! I am working on being more consistent. BUT lets be honest my life is boring!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!