Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Taste of Clarkston

Picture
This past Sunday we went down to Clarkston, Michigan for the annual Taste of Clarkston festival.


Y'all - Clarkston is such a cute little town full of amazing restaurants. Clarkston also happens to be where my brother and his wife got married and where Philip and I got married. 



Anywhooziles. We went down and got to a taste a sampling of some amazing food. It was a gorgeous fall day and the food was amazing as always.
Picture
Picture
Picture
We went with Philip's parents and his cousin and her two awesome kids Jordan and Alicia.
Picture
Spinach and Artichoke dip is ma jam.
Picture
Picture
Picture
I slept in that morning and didn't get to wash my hair so I hated every picture of me. But I let this one go on here because my husband's smile is the cutest.
Picture
Picture
On the walk home we ran into my friend Michelle who lives in this adorable little apartment in downtown. It was so nice to see her and catch up for a few minutes. [ugh my hair is rough]


That was my Sunday Funday. 



What did you do this weekend? Does your town have any cute and delicious festivals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!