I've never lied to you people. So I am not going to start now. I was scanning through PicMonkey and I saw this whole section on Nautical Overlays. That is literally where this post idea came from. If you didn't know - I am just slightly, sorta, in teensy bit. Obsessed with Anchors.
Just a quick look through my facebook and I found:
Not to mention all of the other shirts, earrings, shoes, bathing suits, necklaces, hats, gloves, shorts and home decorations I have around my house. From my current spot on my couch I can see 4 anchors. I can't help it. I love anchors. I keep trying to not like them. But then, I see something new with an anchor on it..and I think that is SO CUTE! It's not just anchors. I love all things Nautical. It's a problem. Philip says sometimes he feels like he lives in a boathouse. To which I respond "I wish we did!"
The woes I have are
- my husband doesn't get excited about my Nautical finds anymore. I showed him that adorable ahoy ring and he said "you have so much nautical stuff"
- I can't wear all of my nautical stuff at once. I wish I could, but I can't
- My 1,008sq ft house is full to the brim with nautical items. That's not the woe, the woe is, I don't have room for more.
- Anchors are everywhere so I look like a band wagon fan. But my love runs deep
- Anchors are everywhere so my friends send me pictures of baby clothes with anchors on them and it just spikes my baby fever.
This picture is of me and my mom and sister. See how nautical my mom is? It's in my blood!
Is there anything, a print or color, you are obsessed with?