Let's just get down to it. Because January was not pretty.
- Do yoga everyday For the first 2 weeks, yes. Then I just didn't do it at all.
- Take a picture every day for the #kissmyselfimsopretty15 challenge I would like to go on record by saying I am a terrible friend and a terrible person. I completely and utterly failed on this one. I don't even really know why or how. I just forgot, or was lazy, or didn't like my outfit. I failed. and I feel so guilty about it. I haven't even apologized to Stephanie because I feel so bad about it. This is so lame for me to write an apology.
- Post 1st installment in Pastor Wife Series I am not doing this anymore
Plan Postswell this I actually did!! I took a week of not blogging and then planned and pre-published posts. Finish a bookEven wrote a review on it!
- Finish a Bible reading plan Don't look at me like that. I didn't even start one. I think maybe this is why my life got so off track. I stopped making time for my time with God.
Go through house and get rid of junkI did this in 1 of the rooms in my house. I also got rid of a snake. Vauge goals leaves room for victories!
February is a new month! Here are my goals:
1. Finish 2 books
2. Read my devotional from Creative Jayne!
3. Do yoga 3x/ week
4.Deep clean another room in my house (blogger's choice)
5. Plan 2 date nights for my husband
What are your goals for February? Was your January a giant failure like mine?