I am linking up to the Thankful Thursdays link up today!
I am going to be talking about WHAT I am thankful for.
This is a really long list but to save you from being super bored I narrowed it down to 10!
- My Marriage. - It is not perfect by any means, but it is ours. Our marriage is the best marriage I have ever been in and the only marriage I will ever be apart of. Our marriage challenges me daily to put him before me, to look to God in complete desperation, and to find joy in all circumstances.
- My job: It is no secret my job can drive me bananas! But as I only have 2 days left here I am so grateful for all the people I have met there and the chance to make some moolah.
- My home: I just did a living room home tour and I love my cozy place. But on top of that, I love that I have a place to welcome people into to where they can feel safe and have fun!
- My church: I am sure I have mentioned we are part of a church plant. It has been a rough 1.5 half with numbers going up and down. I am so thankful that we have a home church and for all people we know because of it.
- Boots. - I just love boots.
- Yoga: Yoga is amazing. It helps me sleep, be less stressed, get in shape, and keeps me regular. Yeah that's what I mean.
- My iPhone: I would literally be lost without it!
- Faith: Without this I would have no hope.
- Thanksgiving: I love Thanksgiving because I get to see my awesome family!! Can't wait!
- Board games!
What about you? What are you thankful for??