Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fall into His Love Devotional Journal


 I was contacted by Kayla from The Creative Jayne to do a review on one of her devotional journals. I was so excited to be able to do this for her! First you guys, she is so sweet! ALLL of her stuff is so cute I love it all! Second, I super duper dug this devotional!
 Each day has a passage of scripture for you to read. I really liked this because it gave me another reason to pull out my actual Bible instead of having it on my phone or on my computer. I love my Bible app but there is something so much personal about underlining with an actual pen in an actual Bible.
Each day, usually on my work break, I would pull out my devotional and Bible and spend some time with The Lord. I am going to be honest, before this my Bible reading was hit or miss. Usually because I just didn't know where to start. The Bible is so big and so full of so much goodness that I get intimidated. 



 Each verse was chosen for me with care. All of the verses had a theme: LOVE. The Love of God is so huge you guys. It really is just overwhelming to me. Each day I would read the verses and the devotional sentences that echoed my thoughts; essentially: "whoa"

I started reading the devotional for a review - but I found myself looking forward to it everyday. I would be refreshed and encouraged. The second page has a journal prompt and a space for journaling. So handy. So many thoughts to write down. 

I want to say thank you again to Kayla for allowing me to review her devotional journal! I couldn't encourage you enough to get this book or one of her other ones! It is so, so worth it my friend! 
You can get it and some of her other adorable items at here store, here

What is your favorite devotional? Have you ever done a devotional journal? What did you like or not like about it?

4 comments:

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!