Friday, April 10, 2015

5 Things I Can't Live Without


Hello friends! Greetings with Beautiful Hawaii! (well, technically I am writing this from a gloomy Michigan but I am just assuming it going to be beautiful) I like to write "5 things" posts on Fridays even though I don't always link them up. Today I am going to write about 5 Things I can NOT live without!

Disclaimer: These are not in order and there are plenty of things I need more (food, shelter, salvation, grace, etc)

One - 
My Family - they are the bomb diggity. 

Two - my Sinus Rinse Kit - if you've mentioned being stuffed or having allergies, drainage or anything of the sort - I have probably suggested you get one of these miracle workers. 

Three - Anchors - I wrote all about there here

Four - My Ninja Blender - without which I would not be able to get my 3 vegetable servings a day

Five - My Snooze Button - much to Philip's dismay I use this baby 3-4 times a day

What are some things you can't live without??

2 comments:

  1. ha! I'm not a snoozer! I can't imagine hitting it so many times! I can't live without God, my friends, family. Sounds like the textbook answer, huh? Ok, I'll add working out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha man I WISH I wanted to work out everyday! Since being on vacation I have managed to fall off the wagon! Do you go to the gym everyday?

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!