Happy 2015!! Yesterday I spent most of the day not doing anything because I felt really terrible. Today is a new day! My New Year's Resolution are off to a much better start! If you didn't catch my 2014 Year in Review you can find it there so see how my year went. I am super, super excited for 2015! A lot of really awesome things are in store! I started doing Monthly Goals in October and I dig them because they help keep me accountable! So I am going to catch you up on my December Goals and then roll out my January goals.
- Finish one of the 6 books I have going. NOPE.
- Keep up with the She Reads Truth Advent reading plan Crap.
Finish Christmas gift shopping and wrap presentsThis, this I did! 3 days before Christmas! Launch Yoga pageYoga Page went live December 11th!
- Plan trip to Germany when Vanessa my sweet German cousin/little sister comes to visit. I mean we talked about it but we didn't get exact dates.
See a Christmas playI saw A Christmas Carol with my mom and mother Research Pastor/Ministry Wife SeriesI reached out to someone for my first interview but I have not scheduled it. Baby steps, people. Be a better wife.I don't think I was a worse wife.
- Do yoga everyday
- Take a picture every day for the #kissmyselfimsopretty15 challenge
- Post 1st installment in Pastor Wife Series
- Plan Posts
- Finish a book
- Finish a Bible reading plan
- Go through house and get rid of junk
Starting off the year slow. Put I hope it will set the year off to a smooth start! I can't wait to see what this year brings!
Do you have goals for January? Did you post about them? Link them below I would love to see them! Are you joining in for the photo challenge?