Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Baby Girl P - 26 weeks



Week: T W E N T Y - S I X 
Baby is as big as an: Bowling Pin 
How is Mom? I am doing quite well, actually!! Everything is starting to be a little more real these days. She moves ALL the time, which, I love, however, it makes me realize there's a little person in there. Got my invite for the shower my mom and sisters are putting on for me, seeing my name and Baby Shower on the same invite blew my mind!! 
Fitness: I have been on a roll the last 2 weeks! Well, for me anyway. Working out 3x/week like a champ.
Philip: Getting more and more excited everyday! Now that it's officially 2016 everything is getting more real! 
Total Weight Gain: I am up 20 pounds from my pre baby weight. I think most of it is belly. However, my hands aren't as bony and my thumb ring is now my wedding and for the time being. 
Sleep: sleep is my favorite activity ever. It hasn't been that bad since my midwife told me I can sleep in my back still
Belly Button In or Out? Out! I won't lie, it's gross. 
Movement: Seriously, from the moment she turned 26 weeks since been kicking me all day everyday. I read if I poke her she will poke me back, and it is so true! It's so fun! 
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our friend Ada - a sweet 2.5 week old baby and getting her to fall asleep at church. I might actually be able to do this whole mom thing after all! 
Worst Moment of the Week: Every time my alarm goes off at 6:00 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I try to answer every comment and I read each one, they mean so much to me!